Inferno Burger


Location: 10503 Blacklick Eastern Rd., Pickerington

Website: Inferno Burger

Design:

Callie: 80’s. There are tvs throughout the restaurant with the videos streaming. It is very fun and very open. It is always a little too warm however . 7/10

Brad: It's very ummm... yellow... It's Inferno Burger you know so the walls are yellow and red... like an Inferno. There's a couple of televisions up that play 80s music videos. I agree with Callie, it's a little too warm for my tastes. The place is very small so my biggest advice is to try and go at off times. 6/10

Service:

Callie: The service is not great. There tends to be 4-5 waitstaff/bar tenders/ managers standing around at a time. Which would be fine, if you weren’t waiting for a refill or your food. 3/10

Brad: We've been there 3 times. From what I've seen, the service is fast and pretty good when things are slow. If it's busy, be ready to wait. The waitresses seem nice enough but they don't do a good job on refills or keeping up with you. 4/10

Food:

Callie: The burgers are delicious, and all they serve. They offer chicken, bean and angus and a variety of buns. Their unique spin is a toppings bar. The premium toppings come at a charge and on your burger when you receive it. The toppings bar is free and self service. I ordered a build your own burger. Angus, pretzel bun, blue cheese crumbles, onion straws and steak sauce. It did not disappoint. My only topping from the bar was the steak sauce and I appreciated being able to choose my own amount. Another high point was the fries. Beer battered and addictive. You only need to order one for every two people because there are a lot. 8/10

Brad: Callie mentioned the gritty details of how the place works above. I have gravitated towards the New York Burger which is awesome. It's essentially a pizza burger. There's pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese on a pretzel roll. I haven't even attempted to try another burger because it's so good. The fries are good and plentiful and you can probably get away with a single order for two people. I also appreciate that none of the toppings come on the burger. I hate when they still put all the veggies on your burger and you can still taste the onion or pickles. Yuck. The range of what you can get on your burger varies greatly. I think everyone in a group could find something to latch onto here. Overall, the food is worth the questionable service. 9/10

Other Patrons:

Callie: Runs the gamete.

Brad: The crowd seems to skew either old people or the college crowd. I've seen a few families but they seem to be the vast minority. I don't recall being overly annoyed by anyone else. You do kind of feel crammed in like sardines.

Note:

4-6 pm is Happy Hour M-F. $2 fries, beer and sliders.

Final Thoughts:

Callie: There are a lot of other burgers that I am looking forward to trying here. My only problem is the questionable service.

Brad: Inferno Burger manages to stand out in a crowded burger joint market. The burgers are great and the fries are excellent. I could see other restaurants dropping out of our routine in favor of coming here.

0 comments:

 
  • Adventures In Columbus Dining © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes