I am

Callie, one of the co writers of Adventures in Columbus Dinning. The focus of this blog will be more for the middle class. You will not see ritzy restaurants on here very often. What you will get is an idea of where you can get dinner tonight, enjoy yourself, and afford it. We will focus on taste, service, design and customers.

I like a little bit of everything. I love Indian food, medium rare steaks and any kind of potato. When I receive food in a restaurant I expect a certain temperature, texture and taste.

Service starts with the hostess. I believe the host/hostess sets the tone for the meal. I like the wait staff to provide helpful information about the menu, keep my glass full, and leave me to my dinner and conversation

Design starts as soon as you pull in. Does the restaurant look like they are capable of making edible food? Is the parking lot logical? Does the lay out of the restaurant confuse you?

Who likes to eat at this restaurant? We will be looking at the child level primarily. We prefer more child free environment but if you are looking for kid friendly we go to those places as well.

My favorite restaurants are Texas Road House, Brown Derby Road House, Lac Viet Market and Ted's Montana Grill.

I hope you find out opinions helpful and that you have as much fun with your dining experiences as we have with ours.

0 comments:

 
  • Adventures In Columbus Dining © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes